Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sometimes Change is a Good Thing!

Hello my crafty friends.

I know its been a while since I've last greeted you all.  I have been on hiatus trying to get some things in my life in order. During my break I was able to get focused and map out a clear plan for my life.  With that being said as you can see things are looking mighty different around here...lol If you are wondering where a lot of my blog posts went, I have nixed them and kept only the tutorials. I am also making changes to my Facebook page and YouTube channel as well. While I was clearing the clutter on this blog I somehow deleted the photo files and I am working diligently to get the photos back up, so bare with me as this is a long process...lol.

I decided that I am going to get serious about my brand and start blogging/vlogging on a more professional level. So I am gearing my brand towards the DIY connoisseurs . As much as I love all of my crafty friends and my mixed media mavens I must follow my heart and go with what makes me happy which is to inspire people to create.  So the next chapter of Madame Ro will be focused more on doing tutorials to inspire people to customize their lives through DIY.  I am still addicted to mixed media so I will throw in some mixed media flair on occasion.

I would like to introduce to you my new brand that will coincide with the Madame Ro the Artist brand: EPIC by design.

EPIC stands for Embracing Passion. Inspiring Creativity

In today’s economy people are looking for ways to cut costs.  But cutting costs does not mean we have to miss out on the hottest new trends, it simply means we have to get creative and find a way to recreate the trends on a budget that our wallets would be proud of. The DIY movement has taken off with explosive force, thanks to sites like Pinterest & YouTube people are becoming more and more inspired to create on their own terms. Anyone can become an artist!
EPIC by design’s mantra is Embracing Passion. Inspiring Creativity so the goal of this brand is to inspire you to embrace your inner DIY Diva. Weather you are a seasoned DIY-er or a DIY wanna be, I will get your creative DIY juices flowing so you can get out there and start creating YOUR way! #BeEPIC

I hope that you all continue on this new journey with me.  Here is the link to my new Facebook Fan page be sure to follow me there. I have also added a new tab so you can easily browse through my tutorials via the "Tutorials" tab. Feel free to check them out.

Thanks for sharing your time with me today.

Muah!





No comments:

Post a Comment