Wednesday, March 19, 2014

DIY Mixed Media Infinity Scarf

Hello my Mixed Media Mavens & DIY Divas!


Today's project share is one of my favorites to date.  If you're like me I have tons of old T-Shirts that I wear around the house or to bed that are on the last stages of life..lol. But I had a light bulb moment and decided to upcylce my shirts and create infinity scarves out of them.

I do have a lot of patterned t-shirts but I wanted to try my hand at creating one that I could wear for spring. So I decided to use the Tulip Fabric Sprays~ Neon Party Pack. You all know how much I love vibrant colors so the neon was hands down my first choice.

Check it out:
I absolutely love the way that it turned out!  Lucky for yall I did a tutorial on how to create a one of a kind infinity scarf using an old tshirt!

happy viewing!




Muah!

Madame Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment