Monday, June 30, 2014

Newborn Glamour! Diva in Training~ Stylized Photosession

Hello Dolls!

So today is the day I will reveal the newborn glamour stylized photo session I photographed and styled a couple of weeks ago.  In my last post I shared some sneak peeks of some of the props and custom items I made for the shoot, now here is how I used those props. Happy Viewing!

Introducing the Diva of the hour Ava!  Okay so she's not quite a "newborn" per say, however this little bundle of joy was a few months premature so she still quite "newborn size" so we can get away with calling her a "newborn"...lol  Her mother has not had the chance to get pictures taken and birth announcements sent out so we were able to kill two birds with one stone in the above photo.  The concept of this shoot was to use fun props to display all of her birth information from the day and time she was born, to her weight and length.  I wanted the feel of this shoot to show that Ms. Ava is the ultimate girly girl, and diva in training so I added some heels, make-up, pearls and of course she had to have a custom made petti-tutu, headband and matching barefoot sandals. (made by yours truly).  I think this fun birth announcement matched her personality to a T!  As soon as we dressed her she was ready for her close up. She knew to look at the camera and she was even posing for me.  She is definitely not shy in front of the camera. This photo would not have been complete without the Coco Chanel quote: " A girl should be two things: Classy & Fabulous! And Ava is BOTH!
In this photo I wanted it to have more of an Old Hollywood Glamour feel to it.  By the time we set up this particular set she had fallen asleep so we laid her down onto the Victoria Secret gift box and she had posed herself...lol She is a natural!

I would like to take this time to thank my sponsor Wholeport for providing me with beautiful laces, they were the perfect touch to the headband and barefoot sandals. I will be showing more projects using their laces soon.

Thank you so much for spending part of your day with me.  I have a fun maternity shoot coming up and I will share sneak peeks of the props just to get you excited about the reveal. And in case you were wondering YES! it is a stylized session. (That is my specialty).  Ta Ta!

Muah!




No comments:

Post a Comment