Friday, May 2, 2014

A Pleasent Surprise

Hello Dolls!

I wanted to share with you all what happened to me while I was at Hobby Lobby yesterday.  I, along with a couple other crafty people, were at Hobby Lobby to get some items to decorate for our church's Mothers Day brunch. So after we gathered all of our materials and were ready to check out (this almost never happens) I was drawn to the Stamping, Stationery, & Scrapbooking Magazine, so I grab it to browse through it (totally not knowing why I even picked it up because I was supposed to be paying attention to the lady checking us out) and I opened it up and lo and behold there were some of the projects I created for Hobby Lobby while I was designing for them in the magazine.



 The funny part is I just opened it to a random page and it landed on the page with my projects on it...lol The universe was trying to tell me something because I never just pick up magazines and read it while the cashier is ringing up my stuff, and then for it to land on that page as soon a I open it... creepy right!?  Well needless to say I was all kinds of excited to see my work in that particular issue of the magazine (although I do have some personal work that will be published in their July issue)  so that was totally unexpected.  These projects are also featured on the end cap sign in the scrapbooking department of Hobby Lobby where the bling is.

So I thought since I'm sharing this article I might as well share with you some of my other work that is featured in their crafty aisles. 

This is an end cap sign in the scrapbooking section where the burlap supplies are

This is an end cap sign in the scrapbooking section where all the Paper Studio flowers are
This is a project sheet that is not released in all stores yet. Not sure where  this one will be located.

This is a project sheet located in the unfinished wood section next to the crosses. To see the full project sheet click here

This is a project sheet located in the scrapbooking section where the printer trays are. To see the full project sheet click here


I hope you guys always think of me when you go into Hobby Lobby and see my work.  Be sure to grab you some of those inspiration sheets if you see them, and if anyone is interested in picking up a copy of the issue it is located by the registers and is only $1.99 (can't beat that)  and for you penny pinchers (lol) you can use your 40% off coupon to purchase it.

Thank you so much for sharing a part of your day with me. See you on the flip side!

Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment