Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Madame Ro Weekend Recap

Hello Crafty friends. This post will be short and sweet. I just would like to give you all a recap of what I created in my art lab this weekend.
Print
I wanted to participate in the Shimmerz color challenge this month, so I created a very dimensional, textured, and colorful layout. I wanted it to be unique so I used a paper mache heart to use as a frame. ( I will put a photo of my son and I in it). I have a tutorial on how I created the color textured background. ( I will have to upload it on a later date, I'm having technical difficulties with my editing software at the moment..lol). The secret to that beautiful texture is... you ready for it!?.. tissue paper (wink). here are a few close ups
Print Print Print Print Print Print lOVE LAYOUT 9
My mother watched my son on Saturday so I had the whole day to myself. (loved every minute of it.) this is what I created during my "mommy time".
Pic Template
The symbol on this shirt is an Asian symbol that stands for Double Happiness. And lastly I would like to share an inspirational mixed media canvas I created that says "Believe in Yourself"
Print
Thank you for sharing a moment of your time with me. I hope you enjoyed my weekend recap. Muah! Madame Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment