Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Negative Stenciling with Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gelatos

Hola all my mixed media mavens!

Today I would like to talk with you about one of my favorite "go-to" mediums by Faber-Castell Design Memory Crafts. Yep you guessed it! ~Gelatos

I love the versatility that the Gelatos offer, you can blend them like an oil pastel, use them like a watercolor, or add some light tints by misting them. Its a whole lot of mixed media mediums all rolled in to one delicious stick! There are so many things you can do with them, the possibilities are endless. I love them so much I decided to create a little demo/tutorial to share with you how I like to use Gelatos, and teach you a little technique I call Negative Stenciling.

As you all know I am more of a Vlogger than a Blogger so the tutorial will be done via video footage on my YouTube Channel. I also included a bonus process video showing how I created this lovely mixed media tag using the negative stenciling technique. Happy viewing! If you like what you see on my blog feel free to follow me via Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment